Sector 9 Midnight Fault Line 39 Inch Maple Top Mount Longboard for Carving, Commuting, and Freeride
Brand: Sector 9
Color: Not One Color
- CARVE, COMMUTE, FREERIDE: This board strikes the perfect balance between gripping and sliding and also goes the distance, making it great for riding to work, shredding the streets, and throwing down tricks.
- DECK: Features a sturdy, 39.5-inch, 9-ply maple deck with sharp rails for extra grip and control. Black ECG grip tape keeps you on the board and gives it a classic look.
- TRUCKS: These aren't your dad's trucks. The modern 10-inch Gullwing Reverse Trucks are strong, stable, and sure to stand the test of time.
- WHEELS: The 70mm 78a Top Shelf wheels are grippy and quick to pick up speed. We've topped them off with ABEC 5 Blaze bearings for an ultra buttery feel.
- GUARANTEED: To celebrate our 25th year in business, we've decided to offer a 25-year warranty on all Sector 9 decks. We will repair or replace any defects in materials or workmanship.
Publisher: Sector 9
Details: A fault line, in geological terms, is the trace pattern of a planar fracture or discontinuity in a volume of rock. Hmm, that's nice.In the Sector 9 world, the Fault Line is a highly functional freeride board that has a platform (a footwall in geo speak) that has been dropped below the hanging wall (oops, another geo term). This gives you a great place to lock in your feet, and allows for more controlled drifts and slides. Skate nerd approved! The Midnight Fault Line is 39.5 inches long, 9.75 inches wide, and has a 28.5 inch wheelbase.
Package Dimensions: 42.2 x 11.5 x 6.5 inches
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 5-10 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout