ROKA Maverick Comp II Women's Wetsuit
- NO SHOULDER RESTRICTION: ROKA patented ARMS-UP construction for zero shoulder restriction in our Maverick women's longsleeve wetsuit
- CENTERLINE BUOYANCY: Patented RS Centerline Buoyancy allowing snappier side-to-side rotation
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Premium liners optimized for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort, and low absorption. Our ROKA Women's Maverick Comp II Wetsuit uses only the best neoprene from the Yamamoto Corporation in Japan.
- PROMOTES OPTIMAL BODY POSITION: Graduated buoyancy profile for optimal body position
- REDUCED DRAG: SCS (Super Composite Skin) Hydrophobic Nano Coating reduces surface drag for more speed, and also improves durability
Details: Women’s Maverick Comp II Wetsuit Neoprene Composition We use only the very best neoprene in the world from the Yamamoto Corporation, located in Japan. Yamamoto neoprene is limestone-based and has a different cell structure than the more commonly used petroleum-based neoprene in other wetsuits. It is stretchier, returns to form better, and offers an excellent insulation-to-weight ratio. Yamamoto makes variable performance neoprene grades, and we strategically use several different ones (for different reasons) in varying thicknesses in our suits. The result is optimized speed, core-temperature control and comfort. Quick Release Ankle Panels The rear ankle panels of our suits use a 2mm panel at the base of the leg to help you kick your heel out of the suit in T1. You might not notice a difference in a changing room with a dry suit, but when you are at speed in T1, your suit will fly off with the right technique and practice. Our ankle panels are heat-taped for extra durability and to allow you to cleanly shorten the leg, if customization is needed. Wetsuits Designed for Women A women’s wetsuit is much more than just a men’s wetsuit in a different color. And this goes beyond the obvious body shape differences like adding more room in the hips and chest, and less room in the shoulders. Taking feedback from female pros and age-groupers with a range of body types, we have refined the position of seams, reinforcing tape, and liners on our women’s wetsuits to make our all-new suits better from the minute you put them on to when you take them off at race pace in T1. Additionally, since women have a wider range of body types than men, we offer more sizes in our women’s wetsuits than in our men’s.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 5-10 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout