ROKA Maverick Comp II Sleeveless Women's Wetsuit
- CENTERLINE BUOYANCY: Patented RS Centerline Buoyancy allowing snappier side-to-side rotation
- OPTIMAL BODY POSITION: Graduated buoyancy profile for optimal body position
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Premium liners optimized for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort, and low absorption
- REDUCED DRAG: SCS (Super Composite Skin) Hydrophobic Nano Coating reduces surface drag for more speed, and also improves durability
- FASTER TRANSITION TIMES: Quick release ankle panels to help kick heel out faster in T1
Maverick Comp II Sleeveless Women's Wetsuit
THE BEST ENTRY-LEVEL WETSUIT WE'VE EVER MADE
The all-new Maverick Comp II is by far the best entry-level wetsuit ever made. The Comp II is the fastest, most natural-feeling entry-level wetsuit on the market. It’s the perfect suit to help first-timers feel at ease and comfortable in open water, or to help budget-conscious athletes get world-class technology and performance without breaking the bank.
The patented technology that first catapulted ROKA wetsuits ahead of the field: more buoyancy down the centerline of your body; less buoyancy on the perimeter. It allows you to have a snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminates dead spots in the freestyle.
GRADUATED BUOYANCY PROFILE
By removing excess buoyancy from the chest (you have lungs for that) and adding it precisely where you need it (lower body), the suit moves your center of buoyancy lower, preventing sinky legs and putting you in a perfect horizontal swimming position.
All of our wetsuits are designed from the inside out. It’s an often-overlooked fact that the textile liners on the inside of a wetsuit have more restrictive stretch profiles than neoprene, and therefore have a greater impact on the flexibility of the suit than the rubber itself. Our suits are built with premium liners that are optimized for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort and low absorption.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 5-10 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout