Cressi Console Leonardo 3, Black
- The Leonardo 3 Console is the must-have console recommended for any scuba diver. It incorporates the Leonardo computer, the compass and the Pressure Gauge. All assembled in a robust console.
- The Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who just want to dive. A single button interface makes it effortless to program air, nitrox and gauge modes.
- It has a wide high definition LCD screen that gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
- The algorithm incorporates RGBM and Deep Stop. It has complete Nitrox management, depth gauge mode, and a reset option.
- The instruments are arranged on slightly tilted, which further improves the design and allows for greater readability of the same.
- The Leonardo is designed, developed and produced in Italy by Cressi Elettronica. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and freediving equipment since 1946.
Details: Single Button Interface for Effortless Programming Modes: Air, Nitrox and Gauge Large Edge-to-Edge, High-Definition LCD Screen Large Numerical Displays Compact and Travel-Friendly Easy-to-See Battery Life Icon Indicator Distinct Audible Alarms Algorithm: RGBM Algorithm, Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model Safe Decompression Calculations for Multiple Dives Over Multiple Days Multifunctional Instrument for Sport Diving Depth, Dive Times, Decompression Status Ascent Rate and Surface Interval Times Nitrogen Absorption and Release is Continuously Processed PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) System Easy and Direct Dialogue" Between Diver and Computer Perfect Readability in Any Situation Clock, Calendar and Temperature 12/24 Hour Formats Versatile Dive Memory (logbook): 60 Dives or 70 Hours On-Board Log Dive Simulator Function PO2 Value between 17.4 and 23.2 psi (1.2 bar and 1.6 bar) (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2 Imperial (feet) or Metric (meters) System Selectable Reset Function for Multiple Users Operational Depth: 0' to 393' (0 to 120 meters) User Replaceable CR2430 3-Volt Battery Altitude Adjustable Up to 12,139' (3,700 meters) Back Light Feature for Low Light Conditions Comprehensive Owner's Manual
Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 7.7 x 2.9 inches
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 5-10 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout